Welcome to the Club Penguin Puffle Page by Oinky13. Questions? Suggestions? Comment!
Puffles: Cute little furry creatures you can adopt and care for in Clubpenguin. They can be found in the Puffle shop at the Plaza. You can buy them, and once you do they go to your igloo. One puffle is 800 coins. For members, you can buy up to 14 puffles. For nonmembers, only 2 puffles can be bought. Puffles come in different colors:
Blue puffle- Attitude: Mild-Tempered, content, loyal.
Favorite toy: Ball
Special Features: Easy to take care of. Can be bought buy members and nonmembers
Red puffle- Attitude: Adventurous, Enthusiastic
Favorite toy: Bowling Pins, Canyon
Special Features: Originally from Rockhoppper island. Can be bought buy members and nonmembers.
Green Puffle- Attitude: Energetic, Playful
Favorite Toy: Unicycle, Propeller hat
Special Features: Likes to clown around. Available for members only
Purple Puffle- Attitude: Usually happy
Favorite toy: Bubble wand, disco ball
Special Features: Loves to dance, finicky eater. Available for members only.
Pink Puffle- Attitude: Active, Cherry
Favorite toy: Jump Rope, trampoline
Special Features: Loves to excercise. Available for members only.
Black Puffle- Attitude: Strong, Silent type
Favorite Toy: Skateboard
Special Features: Sometimes energetic. Available for members only.
Yellow Puffle- Attitude: Artistic, spontaneous
Favorite Toy: Paintbrush, easel
Special Features: Very Creative, dreamer. Available for members only
White Puffle- Attitude: gentle, strong
Favorite toy: skate
Special Features: can turn anything to ice with one breath. Available for members only.
Orange Puffle- Attitude: zany, curious
Favorite toys: Box, Wagon
Cool Fact: sleeps very deeply. Available for members only.
Rareness: Brand New
Puffle Player Card + Mood of Puffle
Each puffle has a player card. This player card determines the mood of the puffle. To make the it perfectly happy, you must have it’s energy, health, and rest bars up high. When a bar is up high, that means it has enough of that paticular bar. So lets say, a puffle’s health bar is up high. That means it has a lot of health at the moment. But if it’s rest bar is down low, that means it need a lot of rest. When the puffle’s bars are all low for a long time, the puffle might run away. Also on the player card, it lets you have the option to feed the puffle, give it a bath, walk it, play with it, and put it to sleep. Also, if you click on feed a puffle, you will be able to give your puffle gum and cookie. Here are the things that bring up a certain bar.
- Feed puffle- Energy goes up
- Put puffle to sleep- Rest goes up
- Play with puffle- Health goes up
- Walk your puffle- Health goes up
- Walk your puffle- Energy goes down
- Walk your puffle- Rest goes down
- Feed your puffle-Health goes up
- Put puffle to sleep- Health goes down
- Give puffle a bath- Health goes up
- Give puffle a bath- Rest goes up
- Give puffle a cookie- Health goes down
- Give puffle gum- Health goes down
- There is a rumor about the orange puffle. Obviously this is not true. But I bet Clubpenguin will make an orange puffle in a year or so. Lollypop20 was right, the orange puffle was released.
- There is a rumor about the rainbow puffle. I know this isn’t true. And I can’t see Clubpenguin making a rainbow puffle.
- When your puffle runs away, you get 15 minutes to go find it in Clubpenguin. It could be anywhere in CP. This happened to me. But I couldn’t find the puffle. There is no proof this is true, but you can try it yourself.
- There is a puffle island where all puffles live. Of course this is false, because Clubpenguin makes puffles and we can find them in puffle round up. This is the silliest rumor I have ever heard.
Puffle Furniture- You can go to the puffle shop to buy furniture, toys, and little beds for your pets.
- Large scratching post- 250 coins
- Small scratching post- 150 coins
- Scratch tower- 350 coins.
- Puffle tree- 220 coins
- Puffle condo- 280 coins
- Puffle houses- 500 coins. These houses come in different colors for different puffles.
- Puffle beds- 250 coins. These beds come in different colors for different puffles.
- Water dish- 50 coins.
- Double water dish- 80 coins
- Water bottle- 50 coins
More puffle tips-
- When you are playing Clubpenguin, such as playing games, talking to friends, shopping, ect., always remember to check on your puffle. There bars get less and less when your not taking care of them.
- When your not online, don’t worry, your puffles bars will stay the same.
- Blue puffles and red puffles are the least sensitive ones, so they are easier to take care of.
- Black puffles are very sensitive, they constantly need to be taken care of and they need a lot of attention.
- If you put puffle furniture in your igloo, your puffle will play with them.